[Asterisk-Users] Is there any MFC-R2 implementation for asterisk?

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Mon Sep 22 16:56:42 MST 2003

Hi there,

China MFC/R2 is in testing. Unfortunately, due to a number of things
like SARS this has dragged on for months. It is still an active project,
though, and I *really* want to get it tidied up and out the door. If
China MFC/R2 is solid, the other national variants should follow easily.
Every country has its own variant of MFC/R2, and an implementation for
one country will not generally work in any other, In most cases the
variations are minor, and should be quick to deal with.

I'm sorry for not answering messages sent directly to me about this
recently. I have been getting quite a few requests, and really had
nothing positive (or negative) I could say.

Regards,
Steve