[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940/7960 XML application hint

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Thu Sep 11 06:23:21 MST 2003

I've been building a number of applications (SMS gateway, 411 directory interfaces, blah blah) recently along the same lines, I am mostly using Perl/MySQL and of course using the Cisco XML interface. I noticed people requesting more information on the XML interface and so I thought I'd drop a note for those interested.

Most of the XML information is available on Cisco's site but there is also a Perl module specifically designed for people creating applications for the 79xx phones, its called Cisco::IPPhone and you can find pretty much everything you need within the authors code ... http://search.cpan.org/author/MRPALMER/Cisco-IPPhone-0.05/IPPhone.pm

Rgds, Adam

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person