[Asterisk-Users] ISDN BRI hardware

Alexander Noack alex at aiesec.wiwi.uni-rostock.de
Mon Sep 22 02:23:10 MST 2003

>> Also, can the BRI interface cards participate in
>> conference, etc., since they aren't a Zaptel
>> interface?

> I haven't used conferencing but I believe you can
> load the ztdummy emulator to get it working..

I am  successfully using the "zaptelrtc" from
http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/ It uses the linux RTC interface,
thus you must NOT have RTC compiled into your kernel!
Also tried ztdummy.o but that needs usb-uhci.o for timing - I have
uhci.o loaded. The hfcdummy.o driver didn't work with my hardware (AVM
FRITZ!PCI), I guess it's for the "Cologne Chipset" based cards...

Ciao,
Alex