[Asterisk-Users] Nufone 800 numbers working?

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Sun Sep 21 18:58:23 MST 2003

First off the Asterisk mailing list is not a proper place to be
discussing these details. Secondly, I have sent you an example config to
the email address that you sent the payment from, when you signed up
with us.

The solution to your problem:  You need to register to our system.  As
of 9:54pm you are not registered to our switch-1 and my debug shows you
haven't even attempted a registration in the last 5 days...

iax.conf:

[general]
register => username:secret at host

Next time please use support at nufone.net.