[Asterisk-Users] Nufone 800 numbers working?

marrandy marrandy at chaossolutions.org
Thu Sep 18 09:11:49 MST 2003

On Thursday 18 September 2003 10:48 am, marrandy wrote:
> On Thursday 18 September 2003 06:50 am, wasim at convergence.com.pk wrote:
>

> Well, I can do outbound calls via NuFone, but nothing on inbound.  I get a
> message that says   " The person you are calling is not reachable,
> please try again later".
>
> IAX2 debug shows nothing.

Hello.

Well, finally, the problem is solved.

register => user:pass at switch-1.nufone.net

MUST be in the [general] section of the iax.conf to work.

If it's elsewhere, it fails.  The instructions I received didn't say, or even
hint, where it should be placed, so I placed it at the bottom followed by the
[NuFone] contexts.

Regards...Martin
--
Getting there is only half as far as getting there and back.