[Asterisk-Users] No sound on PSTN --> */PRI

Thomas Haeger thomas.haeger at beronet.com
Sat Sep 20 08:43:49 MST 2003

Now it's going confusing ....

if i call to this extension the call will be answered but i hear no sound.
If i make a call at the same time another channel will be created, which
play back the mp3 file at the position where the other channel have to be.
And now, if i hang up the first channel, the sound on the scond one
vanishes.

My conf:

exten => _X.,1,Answer
exten => _X.,2,Playback(outofdark)  ;(mp3 file)

Can somebody help?

Thanks,

Thomas.