[Asterisk-Users] Re: TDM400P??

Sean Rodger srodger1 at optonline.net
Fri Sep 19 08:04:33 MST 2003

Here is some more information about my problem:

With 2 phones plugged into the 4 port FXS card, here is a situation I have
witnessed:
I have a clean dialtone one phone.  The instant the other phone goes from
on-hook to off-hook, the clean dialtone on the first line turns into a loud
crackling sound with a faint dialtone in the background.
I have also noticed that if I start the computer from power off with both
phones plugged in, that
seems to have more of a chance of normal operation (for a few minutes max),
than if I plug the phones in after the machine has started up.

There is also an additional problem now of the driver occasionally flooding
my screen with kernel error messages. These are different error messages
than the original "Power alarm on module N, resetting!", (sorry I don't have
the new error text available at this location). Once it starts the flooding
does not stop until I unload the driver.

Anyway, this problems seems to have less to do with * than it does Digium.

Can anyone tell me if they have had any problems using the Digium X100P
cards and the
Cisco ATA186 together with asterisk??