[Asterisk-Users] built in dial functions?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sat Sep 20 06:07:17 MST 2003

Martin,

That makes sense... but how would one actually use "*72#", as an example,
when * has two x100p FX ports? i.e, can one enable call forwarding on one
fx port and not the other?

If I want to call forward my extension (say extn 3000) to extn 3001, is
there a way for the user to do that without changing config files?

Rich