[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P question.

PJ Welsh pj at cassens.com
Fri Sep 19 13:39:44 MST 2003

I am about to try our TDM400P E model from the developer kit (not the "Lite") we just got and noticed a large number of reported problems. I had the CVS from Sep 12 (or so the CVS/Entries file has in it). My drivers seem to modprobe fine. My card show up as "Found a Wildcard FXS: Wildcard S400P Prototype (4 modules)" in dmesg and no apparent errors...yeah. Is "S400P Prototype" OK for this card?

My real question is physical appearance of the card. ALL the pictures show 4 modules attatched to the TDM400P (on the top edge of the card from front to back). Mine only has 1. So, Should I have 4 modules or 1? What do my missing modules do?

Nothing found with the search for "TDM400P" via google. The current google search from the digium does not yet register any of the recent stuff yet. "A search by thread or author option will be available soon!" for the mailing list archives.

PS My copy of the install sheets from Digium seem to ommit any reference to "modprobe wcfxs" when you have a TDM400P. I remembered that from previous emails I read. See, I can learn ;)