[Asterisk-Users] New message 0 in mailbox 7606

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Thu Sep 18 13:20:54 MST 2003

On Thursday 18 September 2003 14:37, noc wrote:
> 2) When listening to messages with VoicemailMain2, the time stamp is
> in GMT and not corrected for the local time zone offset.  But the
> email that voicemail2 sends has the correct time.  I added
> "|tz=eastern" to the end of the mailbox definitions in
> voicemail.conf, but that did not seem to fix the problem.

Please send more information about your configuration.  Include details
like distribution version and the contents of voicemail.conf.

This isn't a problem on either Mandrake or Slackware, and since Critch
isn't complaining, probably not on Debian, either.  However, I'm working
with somebody who has this problem on RedHat 8.

-Tilghman