[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Source?

Senad Jordanovic senad at boltblue.com
Thu Sep 18 11:08:50 MST 2003

I did not read the comment made by Alistair hence why I am replying to it
now.
And thanks, to PJ Welsh for bringing it up. Your points are true, valid and
I am sure most people will agree with you. (Even the old timers where
newbies at some stage)!

Full VOIP understanding takes time. There are many little pieces of
information to know in order
for all of it to make sense. A month ago, I did not know what E1/T1 is, let
alone all complexity associated with VOIP.
However, personally I am determined to get there as long it takes.

Mark, all people at Digium and all members of this community should only
benefit by having people getting interest in *. We all know how hard is to
sell something to somebody, and I for one will support Digium, by buying its
hardware as my part of my "two cents" and appreciation of the *. Thanks
guys.

In regards, to my question to Michael Koehler, the question was directed
directly at Michael, presuming Michael has more info or is connected with
Nikotel in same way and not asking anyone else in particular to make their
comments.
I REPLIED to that thread, I certainly did not CREATE new thread!!!

If that was not understood by Alistair, than it is true that some people
even when spoon fed still do not understand what they just read!!!

Also, guys thank you all for your support you have offered and given so far.

Senad