[Asterisk-Users] Online ordering for Grandstream phones, now available

John Brown jmbrown at chagresventures.com
Mon Sep 15 13:31:29 MST 2003

Hi, I've had a bunch of people asking about purchasing GS
phones.

I'm happy to announce that we now have an online purchase
system available.

We have:

BT-101
BT-102
HT-286

Plus the full line of Digium hardware.

We will be adding other products in the near future
so check back :)

Buyers are responsible for s/h costs.

The URL for the phones is:

http://www.chagres.net/products/voip/phones.html
(Accepting orders now)

for other VoIP stuff, ergo digium cards:

http://www.chagres.net/products/voip/
(accepting orders in about 4 hours)

The rest of the website is being revamped so somethings
will work and change over time.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email
me.

By purchasing Digium boards thru us, you get to save
a few bucks, while still supporting the fine work that
Mark and crew have and continue to do.

john brown, ceo
chagres technologies, inc
Watch for my new O'Reilly and Assoc book
"Building Cheap Firewalls" March 04