[Asterisk-Users] Radio for Music on Hold?

CW_ASN cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Sep 18 09:55:01 MST 2003

Yes, right, that is US problem. In other countries you can re-broadcast
stations. If you ask to FM stations, they answer "Yes, sure! Why not?".

Following the main line of subject, in Cisco systems moh-radio uses fxo
configured as E&M. Moh application dials to E&M port. I don't know if * can
do this.

Regards,

Gus