[Asterisk-Users] problem loading chan_iax2.so and chan_zap.sofrom latest CVS

Dan Fernandez danfernandez00 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 15:10:22 MST 2003

Steven

Thanks for the help.

After rebooting the box, * gives me an error claiming that * is already
running on /var/run/asterisk.ctl
Before I rebooted I ensured that there was no asterisk.pid or asterisk.ctl.

After I get the above mentioned message if I then run asterisk again I get
the "Unable to open...device busy" (with or without the asterisk.pid and/or
asterisk.ctl)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rgds
Dan