[Asterisk-Users] Any Universiry using Asterisk ??

Kelvin Chua kchua at up.edu.ph
Tue Sep 16 20:04:34 MST 2003

our university is going to roll-out 1000 lines in the next few months. we
are going to deploy either quintum, audiocodes, vg248 or ata-186 around
campus (and soon maybe grandstreams and cisco). we have a cisco callmanager
to do the call routing and asterisk for voicemail and protocol conversion.
i'll keep you posted on problems we will encounter ;-)