[Asterisk-Users] Dialogic Hardware (Take 2)

Alastair Maw asterisk at almaw.com
Tue Sep 16 17:22:06 MST 2003

mawali at news.icns.com wrote:

> All I want to know is how, where. And is there any other third party
> channel for Dialogic is available.
>
> Now I dont see anything wrong with my question!!.

Congratulations on learning how to start a new thread properly. :)

As Stephen helpfully stated (and you seem to have missed because you
didn't read the rest of his post past the "disappointed" comment),
Digium sell Dialogic support for $15 per channel. Please contact
sales at digium.com for information.

You'll notice that this pricing is deliberately set such that it's about
the same price to buy a Digium board as it is to license a Dialogic one.

--
Alastair Maw <al.maw at mxtelecom.com>
MX Telecom - Systems Analyst