[Asterisk-Users] Dialogic Hardware (Take 2)

mawali at news.icns.com mawali at news.icns.com
Tue Sep 16 16:32:47 MST 2003

Please rest assure that I have been following the * development for a
while and understand the value the Digium hardware gives me vs any other
vendor. Most of the people on this list probably know whats good for
everyone else, but I like to find out for myself (I am not a CNN junky).

Now the * site mentions Dialogic as supported hardware at:

http://www.asterisk.org/index.php?menu=hardware

It also mentions in the manual that supprt for Dialogic hardware is
avalable from digium.

All I want to know is how, where. And is there any other third party
channel for Dialogic is available.

Now I dont see anything wrong with my question!!.