[Asterisk-Users] Re: ISDN BRI active adapters with NT mode - any alternatives ?

Jean-Marc V. Liotier jim at jipo.com
Tue Sep 16 09:48:35 MST 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 18:05, Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:
> I am using the Diva 4BRI daily with our * and indeed it does support NT
> mode on a port by port basis

Good news : I was not 100% sure about that.

> is with the open-source Melware drivers from http://mmm.melware.de.

Very nice. I did not know about that one. Is that an isolated branch of
the Diva drivers or do the modifications normally end up merged in the
standard kernel ?

> Now I have no idea if * supports plugging ISDN phones in the Diva.

Isn't it what NT mode is all about ? I thought it was merely an issue
between the two ISDN devices with * having nothing to do with that. Now
I'm troubled...