[Asterisk-Users] extension parser

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Mon Sep 15 11:38:44 MST 2003

On this subject, please see bug #274 on bugs.digium.com; I think a common
parsing mechanism should be developed, which could be used across all
applications and within * itself.

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000274

There is a lot of inconsistency about how parameters are specified and
it's fairly fragile as written; also very easy for individual authors to
make mistakes or do things differently from other authors.

Dave

David C. Troy   [dave at toad.net]                   410-384-2500 Sales
ToadNet - Want to go fast?                        410-544-1329 FAX
570 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146-2925  www.toad.net