[Asterisk-Users] User interface issues (was voicemail menu structure)

Paul Crick web-asterisk-users at ivrl.com
Mon Sep 15 11:15:21 MST 2003

> It makes sense that a future feature request would be to
> make voicemail configurable, perhaps with other voicemail
> system key sequences (like Octel, Meridian mail, etc) or
> perhaps have a completely configurable keystrokes.
Could we build up a list of keystrokes used by the different systems that
are in use out there? Sounds like a big daunting task I guess but I'm
probably only talking about the big major players, the systems that are
commonly in use by carriers or voicemail adjuncts with a larged installed
user base?

Paul