[Asterisk-Users] ISDN BRI active adapters with NT mode - any alternatives ?

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Sep 15 06:13:33 MST 2003

Hi,

the AVM cards are not capable of NT mode. They also dont support
echo cancellation like the Eicons do, plus the C4 is more expensive
than the superior Eicon Diva Server 4BRI-8M.

regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net