[Asterisk-Users] ISDN BRI active adapters with NT mode - any alternatives ?

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Sep 15 02:52:51 MST 2003

Hi,

i dont think that the Eicon Diva Server 4BRI's NT mode feature will
work with linux/capi. I think the feature in the driver is for their
PRI cards (where everything is always P2P). i may be wrong, though.
We are working on an alternative, a passive multiport ISDN card that
supports TE and NT mode with zaptel drivers for asterisk.

regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net