[Asterisk-Users] Today's CVS is good (Version Asterisk CVS-09/14/03-08:48:21)

Timothy Soos XQL at americanisp.net
Sun Sep 14 09:26:38 MST 2003

Hello All,

There have been some reports of person(s) checking out the latest version of
Asterisk using CVS, and having serious difficulties compiling and installing
it.

I thought the person(s) who are concerned about having these problems might
like to know that I checked out Asterisk Version:
Asterisk CVS-09/14/03-08:48:21
compiled and installed it with no problems of any kind.

Everything I can test works very well.  The parts of the system I was able to
test are:
-  X100P card
-  TDM400P card with 1 active port
-  Voice-mail
-  Use of Asterisk through the console

I am using Mandrake Linux 9.1, in case anyone needs to know what Linux
distribution this test used.

I wish success for those that are having problems with the recent CVS.
--
Thanks,
Timothy Soos