[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Sun Sep 14 09:05:49 MST 2003

Hi Alexander,

you will probably find no Telco that uses ECT in their network,
app_capiECT works fine on most isdn PBXes though.
Concerning app_capiCD...just give it a try, but of course your
telco will have to support CD. "does not rely on sservice CD"
refers to the way it is implemented in chan_capi (it uses an
INFO_REQ instead of a FACILITY_REQUEST).

My cheap isdn pbx with an internal S0 bus happily supports ECT
but not CD (so i have 1 capi card on the internal S0 bus for ECT
and 1 card on the external line for CD).

regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net