[Asterisk-Users] SJphone DTMF?

Shaun Ewing asterisk at ewing.dropbear.id.au
Sat Sep 13 11:37:25 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Bockman" <neoninternet at yahoo.com>
To: <Asterisk-Users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 4:08 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] SJphone DTMF?

> Hi. I have sjphone installed on windows and working
> except for dtmf.  I read the docs for sjphone and it
> uses inband dtmf.  I configired dtmfmode=inband but it
> still does not recognize it.  Someone on the lists
> said that inband only works using alaw or ulaw but i
> tried only allowing that too but still no go.  Hmm..
> any other ideas?  I can't get any other client to work
> on windows :-/

It should work.

I've been using SJphone for quite a while with no DTMF problems.

A snippet from my sip.conf for one of the SJphones:

[7211]
; SJPhone 1 x7211
type=friend
username=7211
secret=<snip>
host=dynamic
reinvite=no
context=cos-idd
dtmfmode=inband

Try using something like that and see how you go.

Hopefully that helps.

-Shaun