[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

Bob Knight bk at minusw.com
Fri Sep 12 14:00:44 MST 2003

Is this a new board?
I just received a TDM dev kit this week and the TDM does not work.

You can set a debug level when you load the driver to get a few more
messages.
insmod wcfxs debug=1
You can find the messages in /var/log/messages or use dmesg to read them.

The problem I see is with the ProSLIC chip.  The driver failing when it
reads
reg 8 (via bit banging) and punts.

Not sure if this is a new board layout for the mother board that holds
the ProSLIC
daughter boards.

Digium suggestion was to take off the mounting bracket.  This made no
difference.
If have tried to get my hands on the Si3210 data sheet so I could try to
find a register
that is read/write and do a little testing.  Digium would not give me one.
I tried to get it off SILabs web site.  No No.  I have to wait for a
sales dude to
contact me.  Still waiting.  I have never understood why some companies
don't
make their data sheets available.