[Asterisk-Users] Dect Phone

Robert Boardman robb at boardman.me.uk
Fri Sep 12 13:26:16 MST 2003

Hi

I have a problem with a new DECT phone I have bought

The key pad works like a Mobile phone where you dial first then pick up
the line, but it seems to dail too fast or spuriously, ie 012826736464
show on thew Asterisk console as 0012282677, could any one offer advice
how to fix?

Also when doing a ZAP bridge to this phone from an outside line the call
is very echoy, but not an internal call,  but only on this dect phone
and no others any advice would be helpful

Thanks

Robb