[Asterisk-Users] Legal Interception - tapping

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Sep 12 11:30:58 MST 2003

>[snip]
>Regarding the real-time monitoring, it'd be great if we could
>develop an extension to zapbarge/scan that let you tap in the
>callerid of the person you're wanting to monitor. It's a little hard
>to find things in a 120 channel bank sometimes...
>
>--
>Alastair Maw <al.maw at mxtelecom.com>
>MX Telecom - Systems Analyst
>http://www.mxtelecom.com

You could do this with an AGI script, or simply some ugly System
calls.  "show channels" can be parsed to give you caller ID in most
cases, and then it would be a matter of creating a menu system to
allow selection.  You might even consider this in a web interface
that creates an outgoing call via the spool mechanism.

JT