[Asterisk-Users] E400P woes

Alastair Maw asterisk at almaw.com
Fri Sep 12 09:50:05 MST 2003

OK, so I've done this:

   *CLI> pri intense debug span 1
   Enabled EXTENSIVE debugging on span 1
   Sending Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Extended

   > [00 01 7f ]
   > Unnumbered frame:
   > SAPI: 00  C/R: 0 EA: 0
   >  TEI: 000        EA: 1
   >   M3: 3   P/F: 1 M2: 3 11: 3  [ SABME ]
   > 0 bytes of data
   Sending Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Extended

The above is repeated about once a second.

Our provider does indeed have a System-X switch. Is this a known problem
then? Is there no way to resolve it? I couldn't find anything on Google
about it...

I'd put a TE410P card in instead, but the 1u servers we have are all P4s
and don't have 3.3V PCI slots. The official Word from Digium is that
they'll have a 5V version of the TE410P out in about six weeks' time,
but we have some services that need to go live on these new E1 lines in
about three weeks time, plus we need to do some testing, etc.

Time to buy a Xeon with 3.3V slots, I guess. :(

--
Alastair Maw <al.maw at mxtelecom.com>
MX Telecom - Systems Analyst