[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P Problem

Bob Knight bk at minusw.com
Thu Sep 11 10:31:04 MST 2003

I may have the same problem.

When I try to load wcfxs driver, it fails after reading register 8 on
the ProSLIC.
See following log:

kernel: ProSLIC on module 0, product 0, version 5
kernel: ProSLIC on module 0 insane (1) 0 should be 2
kernel: Module 0: Not installed

Can anyone point me to a data sheet on this ProSLIC device.
I would like to dump the regs and kick it around a little to see if it
can do anything that makes sense.  It is aways hard to tell when you
are bit banging on a device.

btw: digium support suggested taking the mounting bracket off.
Did not work for me.

--
Bob Knight
[-w] the work option