[Asterisk-Users] Dial + disconnect

Richard Lyman pchammer at dynx.net
Wed Sep 10 22:19:30 MST 2003

also, when 'spooling' calls you are originating a call, then IF connect
tossing it back into the extension processing (if you use an exten (pbx
based event).  so, a busy would be for that call, not like an outgoing
context that would use say... congestion

please, download and read.  www.digium.com/handbook-draft.pdf