[Asterisk-Users] Dial + disconnect

Richard Lyman pchammer at dynx.net
Wed Sep 10 22:10:05 MST 2003

well getting back to what hardware and WHERE ...
you must not have looked at the zapata.conf (which is where i suggested
you look in the first reply)
note the last line of the documentation
hmm...

; On trunk interfaces (FXS) it can be useful to attempt to follow the
progress
; of a call through RINGING, BUSY, and ANSWERING.   If turned on, call
; progress attempts to determine answer, busy, and ringing on phone lines.
; This feature is HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL and can easily detect false answers,
; so don't count on it being very accurate.  Also, it is ONLY configured for
; standard U.S. tones
;
callprogress=yes