[Asterisk-Users] ISDN TA

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Wed Sep 10 21:44:55 MST 2003

Howard,

I think the OP wanted to go in the other direction... Which I would
assume is possible, as long as you also have an ISDN/CAPI card for linux
that can be put into NT mode rather than TE mode.

I don't know how this would be wired up, but I would imagine something
special may need to be done with regards to U vs. ST interfaces, or it
may be as simple as crossing the T/R pair and letting them go.

Take this all with a grain of salt though, I'm far from an expert on
BRI.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks