[Asterisk-Users] Transfer button on BudgeTone (Re: Transfer of queue call)

Hielke Christian Braun hcb at unco.de
Wed Sep 10 19:05:49 MST 2003

With the right extension setting, it works fine:

exten => 1,1,queue,mainqueue|t

I am not using the transfer button, but would love to. Right now i
only have transfer with # key working.

For example i have two BudgeTones registered to the *. Call from one
to the other. Press the transfer button on the called and get a
dialtone. Caller gets music on hold. Regardless of what i enter
on the called side, nothing happens. Pressing transfer again also
does not get the call back.

Do you have the transfer button working?

Christian.