[Asterisk-Users] Request for consulting time wanted for project

PJ Welsh pj at cassens.com
Wed Sep 10 07:02:20 MST 2003

Hello, I posted a question a few days ago and as part of a discussion, someone mentioned asking the list for consulting help...so I am. I originally type something out and sent it to the admin portion of this list by mistake. This is more hopefully correct attempt.

If you are interested in providing consulting services, please read on.

We are looking to implement an IVR system for user call in. The users's will likely call in 3 - 4 times per day. We are attempting to gather timely delivery information from theses users. The CURRENT documented script has approx 37 key entries. We would look to reduce this number by any means usable.  The dial plan would need to link to a database for the common authentication/authorization/verification tasks. We do not expect the project to be difficult for someone familiar with setting up *. We are looking to establish a proof of concept/feasability to head off the need to OUTSOURCE/BLACKBOX this project. We are very good at Linux/perl and are trying to learn as much as we can on the IVR/PBX side as we can. We want to "do this right". I believe that part of that is to know what was done and how it works (eg I want to learn).

We are a US based company and have contracted open source developers for our needs in the past. I would look forward to recieving/sending information from interested parties.

Please include information on past projects (your scope of the project please), and your per hour cost or if you would want to do a project pricing.

Again, for someone with the experience, I do not believe this to be hard. We need help to prove we can internalize this project or loose it to the outsource/blackbox/money people. I do not want to give in to the dark side...

Thank you

Please email: pj at cassens dot com

Please note that I will not be availible today, Sept 10th very much. I will likely only be able to respond beginning on the 11th.