[Asterisk-Users] Unexpected Call Termination!

Surajee Ratnayake surajee at infotechs.lk
Wed Sep 10 00:44:10 MST 2003

hi,

I hav a softPBX setup. Our set up has 2 servers, one is connected to an ISDN PRI E1 coming from PSTN central office and the other server is connected to another E1 which is coming from a Nortel PBX. and 2 servers are connected to a LAN. So when a Nortel PBX users want to get an out side call they go though our servers.

But there are some complains coming to us saying that most of the calls do get cut after several time. that is when some body is engaged in a call with an outside number, suddenly call terminates unexpectedly. This is very disturbing for us. Can anybody pls help us with this situation.

Surajee