[Asterisk-Users] BudgeTone-100 Early Dial

Hielke Christian Braun hcb at unco.de
Tue Sep 9 10:41:12 MST 2003

Hello,

this is my first post to the list. I have to say that i am really
impressed with *. Every day i find a new great feature to play
around with. Also the SIP support has come a long way in just half a
year. Just wanted to thank the programmers for this great software.

I have one problem with the BudgeTone phones and early dial. When i
dial a long external number with 9+, * starts to dial to early with
just a few digits. The outgoing call is placed through the SIP provider
Nikotel. Is there some timeout i can increase so that * waits
for all the digits before placing the SIP call? The firmware on the
phones is 1.0.3.81 and they use SIP Info to sent DTMF. Sending via
inband or RFC2833 did not work at all. The * version is a week old
from CVS. When not using early dial it works fine.

Thanks in advance,
 Christian.