[Asterisk-Users] Monitor an active channel?

Timothy Soos XQL at americanisp.net
Mon Sep 8 22:22:54 MST 2003

Hello All,

Is there any way to [monitor and record] a channel that is already active
(meaning 2 callers are already connected)?

I read the documentation for the Application commands "Monitor" and
"StopMonitor", and I get the impression from the context that describes these
commands, and some experimenting, that a channel must be inactive before the
"Monitor" application can start.

How can I  [monitor and record] a channel that is already active?
--
Thanks,
Timothy Soos