[Asterisk-Users] freebsd and asterisk ?? anyone yet

Sean P. Robertson spr at netxusa.com
Mon Sep 8 18:26:01 MST 2003

I have FreeBSD here and a lot of VoIP and Telephony equipment and will be
happy to load up anything you send for testing.  I can also put a FreeBSD
5.x machine outside of our firewall if you would like access to that for
compatibility testing.

How closely related to the ZapataTelephony.org project are the current
drivers for the Digium products?  I think that I read on that site that the
original drivers were for FreeBSD.

Sean