[Asterisk-Users] freebsd and asterisk ?? anyone yet

David Raistrick drais at wow.atlasta.net
Mon Sep 8 12:49:06 MST 2003

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Tom (UnitedLayer) wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Sep 2003, John Brown wrote:
> > so has anyone gotten * ported to freeBSD yet ??
>
> Everything I've seen points to it being more an issue of Telco HW support,
> rather than SW support from asterisk.

I'd like to see the software side compile under FreeBSD.  According to the
plan that rests in the back of my head waiting on that day, I have no need
of the hardware side.  I'd use VIC cards in my existing ciscos to
interface to the land lines, for the most part.

..david

---
david raistrick
drais at atlasta.net		http://www.expita.com/nomime.html