[Asterisk-Users] live monitoring

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Mon Sep 8 07:04:47 MST 2003

I see that zapbarge is integrated into my build of Asterisk, but could you
give me some simple instructions on how to use it, also where can we find
zapscan, I cannot find reference to it anywhere?

Do both of these simply monitor with one-way audio or do you need to mute
your phone before you execute them?

Thanks,

MATT---