[Asterisk-Users] Maximum number of X100P cards in the same * box

wasim at convergence.com.pk wasim at convergence.com.pk
Sun Sep 7 02:13:29 MST 2003

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Dan wrote:

> Which is the  practical (from your experience) limit of the number of X100P
> cards installed in a single Asterisk box?

max we've got running happily without issues is 4 x X100P
and 3 X100P + TDM40B in another install...
we didn't get 4 X100P + TDM40B running, but that could have been an issue
with our install at that time.... i have a feeling I could make it work :)

> Anyone know when the 4 ports FXO Digium card will be available on the
> market?

Initial speculation was for end of September, but a little bird told me
that there may be a slight delay as a last-minute feature add was in the
works.

However, Digium has not publicly commented on either of these, so
don't hold them to it.

- wasim