[Asterisk-Users] cdr_mysql question: accountcode

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Mon Sep 8 02:10:46 MST 2003

Hello-

I'm using the "accountcode" field in cdr table to store some temporary
information used by my perl scripts.  I'm finding that the field seems to be
truncated to 19 characters, even though the allocated field in the table is
larger (varchar(45)).

Anyone familiar with the asterisk sources know where I can make a change to
keep this from happening? ie: to allow more characters to be stored here.  I
could not see where this is limited in the source code (pbx.c).

Thanks!

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.