[Asterisk-Users] exten sent with MWI??

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Mon Sep 8 00:51:05 MST 2003

It was more changing what is sent that I was after..

Does anyone know what line in what file would need to be changed so that the info sent with the MWI would either simply be the extension number of my VoiceMailMain??

And if this would damage the rest of the workings of Asterisk??

or if it has to be text changing it to voicemail@[IP address] would be far more descriptive..

Thanks