[Asterisk-Users] Sound error during launch

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Sun Sep 7 12:54:44 MST 2003

Hi Martin,

i had the same problem (and also asterisk wont share your sound device
with anything else). try my chan_oss patch:
www.junghanns.net/asterisk/downloads

regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net