[Asterisk-Users] Limiting the number of SIP/IAX "lines"

Ernest W. Lessenger ernest at oacys.com
Sat Sep 6 12:32:58 MST 2003

Is it possible to limit the number of "lines" provided by a given SIP/IAX
connection? For example: I want to limit SIP extensions to only a single
incoming line, even the phone itself can handle three. Or, I might want to
prevent extensions from making more than one outgoing call at a time. Or, I
might want to protect my bandwidth/call quality by limiting outgoing calls
through NuFone to only three calls at a time.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
--Ernest