[Asterisk-Users] NuFone.net Was:VONAGE or IP Dialtone

Daryl G. Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Sat Sep 6 09:50:50 MST 2003

Personal and recent NuFon.net experience:

The are a great group of people, who resond to email very quickly.  You
tell them you want termination and a DID for an * box, and they'll get
it set up and send you configuration snippets to get it working.

They are still working on their billing system, so they just email you
invoices, etc. at this point, but they tell me they are going to have a
new system done soon where you can check your balance online, etc.

At the moment, I believe they have DIDs in Michigan (and 800) only.  I
am told they are working on agreements for more locations.

My vonage # forwarded to the Michigan DID seems to work just fine ;).

Daryl