[Asterisk-Users] app_queue input needed...

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Fri Sep 5 12:05:41 MST 2003

A friend and I have recently added the ability to announce the callers
position in the call queue every x seconds.. or even just inject an
anouncement every x seconds.  All setup in queues.conf and can be setup
per queue.

My next project is to add the ability to announce the callers estimated
wait time.  I want some feedback to see whats the best method to calculate
that?  What do you want just minutes? or minutes and seconds?  Or the
option to use one or the other?

I'm thinking (totaltime / totalcalls) - (now - qe->start) = current
estimated wait time.  Which would update after each call is hungup.

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000214

Please let me know what you would like to see!?!?!

Thanks,
bkw