[Asterisk-Users] Transfer (again!)

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Fri Sep 5 02:30:03 MST 2003

The problem I thought he was refering to was that if phoneA is in a call with phoneB, then phoneA uses "flash" to put phoneB on hold and call phoneC then..

Problem 1
If phoneC hangs up then both the calls from phoneA to phoneC and phoneA to phoneB are disconnected.

Problem 2
PhoneA has no way of disconecting phoneC and returning to phoneB. (flash button can be used to return to the call with phoneB but if phoneC doesn't hang up the call stays conencted)

later..