[Asterisk-Users] IVR only system with scalibility with asterisk???

wasim at convergence.com.pk wasim at convergence.com.pk
Wed Sep 3 10:16:58 MST 2003

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Paul C wrote:

> One thing I do find a bit lacking is documentation, but being a
> developer I know how we all hate writing docs ;-) I've seen the AGI HTML
> dump, think it makes sense, I guess I just need to do a bit more playing
> and looking at the examples.

use the source, luke, if you know perl, get citats asterisk-perl
modules, asterisk.gnuinter.net, they make life really easy

> > digium makes single and quad port E/T1 cards too, very
> > economical, and scale wonderfully well..

> Yes, I love the pricing compared to Dialogic cards! When you say they scale
> well, how many cards are we talking about in a single chassis?

well, 2 of the quad-e1 is about as high as i'd go, so 240 tdm channels

(and this question has been asked a number of times before , see the
varying discourses on the mailing list archives)

- wasim